Welcome to our website !

Light is the New Black

By 00:19







Ever felt like you were different, that you didn't fit in, that your here for some kind of purpose but you just don't know what? After reading this book it has pretty much answered all my questions and broaden my understanding of this magical universe that we live in, I feel like the advice that is given in this book is going to help find my true calling and has opened up spiritually. I look at the world in a whole new perspective. This book spoke to me, I honestly couldn't put it down it's encouraging, empowering and uplifting. Here is a little more on what the book is about.. it is a guidebook for a new breed of women who are here to be bright lights in the world, who agreed to be here at this time in history. In order to thrive in this new age, everything we do must be an authentic expression of who we truly are. Light Is the New Black will guide you back home to the callings of your soul, so you can light up the world with your presence. This was taken off another site to give you a better understanding of the book. After reading this i find i am using a lot more positive affirmations, I'm having a lot more positive signs and Im on a new journey and spiritual awakening. The funny thing was when I was at the thrift store or as we call it here in Australia 'the salvos' as it is known as the salvation army, I was with my partner looking for old books and vinyls. I was looking through the shelves at all the books and this was the first one to grab my eye previously before this I have been trying to better my understanding of the universe, law of attraction and just my inner spirituality. I pulled this book from the shelf and thought I need this book! And now after reading it I feel as it was there for me to buy and I was the person that needed to find that book, call me crazy but that is how I see it, and I'm so glad I did. This book is hands down life changing, and if you can relate to this post in anyway then I 100% recommend that you go and buy this book! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments