Welcome to our website !

My Everyday Makeup Products

By 05:22

Long time no post I feel, I have heaps of ideas for my blog now that I have my new camera finally and my Youtube channel will be underway shortly.. But for now I thought I would do a post on the products I use on a daily basis well mainly when I go out or on weekends as I don't wear makeup to work. I will be doing an everyday makeup routine but will have a video to go up with that and show you the steps I use to apply each product. So here are pretty much my favourite products I reach for every time I do my make up. Every time I find a product I love I will continue to repurchase and repurchase until I branch out and try something new. I try to keep it fairly simple and easy but still have that glowing healthy look to the skin.

Base
To start I use my Glam Glo Face Mask, then apply my smash box primer before applying anything else. I find it so hard to find the right foundation as its difficult to find the right shade for my skin tone, I heard so many people rave over the Estee Lauder Double Wear but it took me a while to finally branch away from Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, I love the Sheer Glow as it feel weightless and easy to build up for coverage whilst giving the natural glow. After purchasing the Estee Lauder I feel it gives a more natural look and lasts pretty much all day where as now I wear Nars when Im going out with friends during the night time. To conceal and highlight under the eyes I use Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Medium to conceal and Fair to brighten under the eyes. Then set my whole face using the Australis Pressed Powder sometimes switching to Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent. 



To bring warmth and shape to my face I use Nars Bronzer in Laguna and Candlelight Glow Highlighter from Too Faced I have hit pan on my bronzer and definitely will be repurchasing as I don't find it muddy or hard to blend whilst also not being orange! Im yet to buy the new Hourglass Surreal Light Palette that is being released in October so stay tuned for a review on that!



Eyebrows
To fill in my eyebrows I use the Chi Chi cosmetics brow pomade I am still yet to find the perfect brow product my next purchase will be the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz as I have heard a lot of great reviews on, I used to love using a pencil but have found that using the pomade is a lot easier to fill in and define while keeping them still looking natural.


Eyes
For my eyes I pretty much only wear warm natural tones, I use my Chocolate Bar Palette and Natural Eyes Collection by Too Faced all these shadows are highly pigmented and blend beautifully, it is so easy to create a day and night time look with these palettes. For eyeliner I use the Maybelline Master Precise or elf liquid liner which I find really nice to. I want to try the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner as it is waterproof and lasts all day. For Mascara I use Rimmel Wonderlash I find this mascara brings both volume and length and does not clump! I absolutely love it.

Lips
For my everyday lip I like to wear a nude or light pink, generally I will only ever wear a dark lip when I am going out during the night. At the moment I have been loving the lip pencil and liquid lipstick in Koko K by Kylie Cosmetics I switch between this and Mac Velvet Teddy or Creme Cup. 






What are your favourite products that you think I need to add to my collection? 






You Might Also Like

0 comments