Welcome to our website !

Fake Tan Review - b.tan

By 16:35

Today I went into priceline to pick up a new tan, I never have anything bad to say about Bondi Sands its the one I reach for everytime in the shade dark. However I was browsing through the different products and what caught my eye was a new tanning product called btan. The product is in a black bottle with a pretty catchy blurb on the front. I have to give Bondi Sands some serious credit first as their products are amazing. I picked up the btan in dark mousse and the total was $22, once getting home I was eager to try it out straight away. Firstly lets talk about the packaging its in a sleek black bottle with white and gold writing (see photo below) so it did stand out to me. What is does say on the bottle is "smells like summer without the gross fake tan smell" I was a little put off by the smell as I started to apply, it does have a fake tan smell with a hint of vanilla and something else that I can't quite put my finger on. I started applying using a tanning mit I find that's the easiest way to tan. I applied it all over using only one coat as it was extremely dark, I noticed I was a little patchy as well which I was annoyed about. Anyway I left the tan on for 4 hours before I washed it off. Generally I sleep in my bondi sands tan then wash off in the morning how ever considering how dark I was with btan I decided to only leave it on for the 4 hours. After showering the tan evened out really nicely which I was surprised with in the end I really liked the way the tan turned out and I will be giving it another go and probably going to leave it on for longer to see if it will turn out darker. I recommend trying out this product!

You Might Also Like

0 comments