Welcome to our website !

Eyeshadow Palette Collection with Swatches!!

By 01:30

These are majority of my eyeshadow palettes that I use on a regular basis I do have a couple more but I thought I would just swatch the ones I use the most! All these palettes are drugstore and high end. After swatching them I noticed how much I really love the essence palettes I highly recommend getting them if your on a budget they are just as good if not better then the high end products. Oh and I didn't swatch the Lorac palette as their were so many eyeshadows haha enjoy!

Sportsgirl - Eye Like It Bronze Eye Palette


Essence - Rose & Bronze Palette



Chi Chi -  Sun Kissed Palette




Urban Decay - Naked 2 Palette




Too Faced - Natural Eyes Palette




Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Palette


Lorac - Unzipped Palette



Lorac - Pro Palette


Technic - Mega Mattes










You Might Also Like

0 comments