Welcome to our website !

Exciting news!

By 02:29





YAY WE GOT THE HOUSE!
I am moving out of home this Friday coming and couldn't be more excited to start this new chapter with the love of my life. We couldn't believe how quick this all happened, with a little help from my mum in real estate and we were signing the lease and buying furniture in no time!
I swear on Saturday we pretty much bought out the whole entire kmart and who knew how much you had to buy when first moving out of home but we had a lot of fun filling up our trolley from coffee mugs to a toaster to shelving and lounges.
It will be so exciting to have our own space, and what's awesome is we can see the lake from our balcony! Its a 2 bedroom, has an amazing amount of space for the living and dining and the kitchen is great. We absolutely love cooking and will be whipping up all of our favourite recipes, we have made so many meals and desserts from scratch I feel like we should have our own cook book, anyways that's a little life update and I'll be blogging a whole lot more now and this YouTube channel needs to hurry up and start, I can set up a filming room on one side in the second bedroom while my partner has his music studio set up on the other. So happy with how life is going at the moment and I can't wait to share it with you all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments