Welcome to our website !

Sale clothing haul / opinions on thrift shopping!!

By 19:31



hey guys! Welcome back to my blog I'm sorry I have been MIA for a while and inactive on this site but I have a lot of ideas that I want to share and write about!
The first thing I have been absolutely loving lately is thrift shopping although we don't call them thrift stores here in Australia they are known  as op shops. Anyway! Over the last week I have gathered a few items that are amazing and it's so interesting to look around and find unique clothing items for such cheap prices. We all love shopping and getting new items but I wanted to step outside the box and somewhat switch up my style I also am starting to use the clothing peices for diy projects like cutting sloppy joes into cropped off the shoulder tops and jeans into shorts I found a pair of Bardot jeans new with tags that were $150 for $20!! Crazy right you never know what your going to find a while ago i found a book I'm absolutely in love with that completely picked me up when I was feeling so down its like I was meant to find it at that present time for only a dollar which retailed to $10. I know people have there opinions on op shops but honestly I feel like at this point in my life I'm not worrying about what other people think and if it makes me happy and brings joy to me while I'm out looking for different things then that's all that matters! I will insert the photos of the peices I found, while also inserting photos of some really cheap articles of clothing I found in valley girl on sale! I'll list the prices so you can see how much I saved :) also I am uploading a YouTube video explaining the items I found aswell in more depth and detail. Thanks for reading I need to get back into a routine of posting and I'll be sure to do that! As I have moved to a new house recently and starting to get back on top of things .. I know I've moved again haha, but I'm so happy where I am at the moment and can't wait to show you some of my home decor things and be able to film more YouTube videos!!




Here are two of the items I found at the salvation army, I absolutely loved this yellow jumper that I found and whats awesome is that it is cropped! I also want to cut around the neck line to make it a more off the shoulder type jumper.
The secound item I found was a Jeans West singlet with a lovely pattern on the front and a stretchy back which is great and super comfortable. Both these peices were $2 each!









These next items are from valley girl and tempt i picked these up because they were all under $10! Also I will be doing another thrift haul with a lot more clothing items to show you guys :)


Valley girl jumpsuit $39.95 down to $9.95 it's so nice and flowy also I love how it is off the shoulder the only down fall is it is a little see through.


Tempt T shirt dress $14.95 down to $9.95 I'm still a little undecided on whether I like this or not it sticks out at the bottom a tiny bit  but still super comfortable over all and looks cute with a pair of boots!


Another one (insert Dj Khaled quote) tempt t shirt dress $9.95 down to $4.95 as I'm quite short it is a little long for me but this is just for wearing around the house :)



These two tops I absoltely love!!! Especially the top one and whats even better is that they were both $6.95!




Lastly I picked up these two pairs of shorts the black ones were originally $49.95 and were down to $10 I couldn't pass them up they are super comfy and stretchy and the bottom tan coloured pair are high waisted and look really nice on! They were also $6.95 down from $24.95 and I love them I struggle to find the right high waisted shorts but these are perfect!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments