Welcome to our website !

My top 5 perfume picks!

By 19:19

"Perfume is the indispensable complement to the personality of women, the finishing touch on a dress." - Christian Dior 

I seriously never leave the house without wearing perfume, i have a pretty large range of scents to choose from as i have accumulated so many over the past few years, who can blame me though i mean i think we all want to smell great. We all have that signature scent that we wear, it identifies us and expresses our personality. There are so many perfumes on my wish list that i would love to try but for now here are my top 5 picks so far all in which are inexpensive and smell amazing! I am waiting to try Chanel no. 5 and miss doir.

1.Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium- 50ml ($149)


First on the list Black Opium now this i only wear when going out somewhere special for example out to a nice dinner or to a night club as it gives off a more strong scent it feels more appropriate to wear at night time. I was so incredibly pleased with this purchase and have fallen in love the fragrance it has notes of adrenaline-rich coffee and the sweet sensuality of vanilla and white flowers. It is definitely more of a sophisticated sexy scent, alluring yet not over powering and lasts all night! A quick note on the bottle it's absolutely stunning and all up worth the splurge. 


2. Aquolina Pink Sugar - 100ml ($35) 

This is my all time favourite perfume and have been wearing it for 5 or so years it would have to be my signature scent it's the one I reach for majority of the time before I leave the house. It's not an overpowering scent yet very girly, the smell of cotton candy and liquorice mixed in nicely with a blend of caramel and vanilla. It settles great and isn't a sickly smell, lasts all day and will continue to repurchase.


3. Black XS Paco Rabanne 100ml ($80)


I received this perfume as a gift at Christmas time a few years ago and absolutely loved it, this perfume is divine! Top notes are neroli and black pepper, middle notes are jasmine, rose and night blooming cereus. It's sweet but at the same time earthy quite like black opium, I would lean towards it more when I'm going out in the night time. I recommend trying it out it will not disappoint and very inexpensive.

4. Signature Beckham 75ml ($49)

I feel this perfume is underrated for what it is! I absolutely love it great for everyday use. I switch between this and pink sugar when leaving the house. It opens with notes of anise and candy apple, the heart encompasses orchid, heliotrope and vanilla, while the base notes contain patchouli, amber and musk it seriously is amazing and 10/10 would recommend the only down fall I would have to say is that it doesn't seem to last to long on the skin. 

5. Jennifer Lopez Jluxe 50ml ($49)


This being my last favourite I have only had this fragrance for nearly a year now and ever since first smelling it I knew I had to add it to my collection, it is affordable and long lasting. The scent notes include top notes of citrus bergamia, pineapple, raspberry, middle notes of rose, violet, orris, ylang-ylang and base notes of amber, musk, cedar wood. A great everyday perfume that is sweet yet mature.

You Might Also Like

0 comments