Welcome to our website !

Kylie Lip Kits

By 01:49

Okay here we go lets talk makeup..

So i guess everyone or nearly everyone has some what heard of the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit craze that has been going on lately..
I was pretty skeptical at first on whether or not i should go out and buy one 30 dollars for a lipstick and a lip liner seemed a little expensive to me plus postage. 
I eventually jumped on the band wagon and purchased a couple and i must say i was pretty impressed i struggle with liquid lipsticks as they dry out my lips and don't look very attractive but this formula has changed my opinion completely non drying, does not transfer and stays on for a decent amount of time! I was surprised that they were actually decent. This isn't a full review on her lip kits just my opinion in case anyone was looking to buy them i would definitely recommend and rate it a solid 8/10. Once purchasing her lip kits i thought why not try out some of her lip glosses.. I ordered "so cute" i was a little disappointed in the applicator but apart from that it was half decent. 
The colours included in my photo are 'koko k, candy k, posie k, so cute and heir' my favourites being 'koko k and candy k' as i generally wear a nude pink to light pink tone, nothing to out there. 
For heir i was not a big fan... a golden type lip gloss with a lot of sparkle, didn't suit me what so ever. 
I felt like i had to write about these not because of the big craze that has been going on lately but just for my general opinion. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments