Welcome to our website !

Starting my blog..

By 05:13

So here goes nothing, wait I take that back this may lead to something great.. So lately I've had a lot of inspiration to start up a blog I mean I've always had a passion for writing and creating so I might aswell give it a shot. My blog will be made up with a range of posts from my life, beauty, fashion, food and even some music here and there. The typical stuff..

I'm an ordinary person aspiring to do wonderful things with my life like anyone I would love to travel and see the world but what sucks is we need to make money to do that which in fact has lead me into my full time career of child care. Call me crazy but I love working 9 hours a day with 10 babies between the age of 2-12 months. No really it's great, very rewarding yet tiring. I love to explore just going on bush walks, camping seeing each and every thing that this beautiful world has to offer. 
This will be my page to vent, create, show things I like and inspire people to live there life to their fullest potential. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments